How to solve challenging Automotive inspection applications utilising the latest developments in machine vision
The webinar will focus on a number of key automotive inspection applications, utilising some of the latest enabling machine vision technologies to solve historically challenging applications. The following solutions will be covered during the webinar, with an interactive Q&A session to provide you an opportunity to table any questions or engage directly with a member of the application team.
- Low-contrast inspections – How to deploy Photometric Stereo Lighting to solve challenging inspection applications on limited contrast components
- Glue Bead Inspection – Inspecting the form and pattern of applied glue / sealant beads to ensure correct application and conformity
- Large area inspection – Utilising the latest generation of high resolution imaging devices and guidance on how to illuminate large field of view areas effectively
- Utilising robotic technology in combination with machine vision to solve complex multi-view inspection requirements.
- Developing a traceability solution – Setting-up automated image and data logging functions to connect to local or networked IT architecture